Monday, April 19, 2010

A great weekend

I had a great time in Aledo this weekend.  Mandi runs a fantastic scrap retreat and we always have so much fun.  I of course am the one that goes to sleep first and even I stayed up until midnight both nights this weekend.  I actually won a challenge this time (and it wasn't a stamped card).  I absolutely love the layout and will have to take a picture and get it posted tonight. 

Mandi always has the most creative challenges for us!!  We have a saying down there that "It's all about the ticket"  Tickets are great because you can win some awesome prizes but let me tell you, you can also end up with some...let's say interesting pages. 

Well lunch is about over so I must get back to work.  Will try to post tonight with pictures of the layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment